iFOREX Group was established in 1996. Vestle is the trading name of iCFD Limited, authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license 143/11. Vestle is a part of the iFOREX Group that has over 20 years’ experience in the financial markets, the iFOREX Group has built a reputation based on trust and exemplary client service delivery.
Vestle features prominently with Forex traders, with sophisticated technology, a wide variety of financial instruments, and exceptional customer support. The company launched a multilingual platform in 2004, and since then it has grown to incorporate tens of thousands of traders around the world.
Among others,Vestle offers a user-friendly trading platform, updated news, customer support and competitive trading conditions. These include direct links to the interbank arena, tight spreads and real-time prices of financial instruments. Security is always at the forefront with Vestle CFD trading, with SSL security and the highest encryption protocols in place.
Vestle offers traders a variety of accounts, based on personal trading preferences. These include the following different account types:
The web-based trading platform with 600+ CFD instruments, and no download/installation needed. It runs direct off your browser, with 256-bit secure socket layer encryption (SSL) technology. The web-based platform runs direct off your browser (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari) for instant CFD trading, at any time.
The other option available to clients is the mobile trading platform on iOS or Android devices. You can download and install the software from the App Store or the Google Play Store. Some 600+ commodities, currency pairs, indices and stocks are available, all in form of CFDs and all trades can be monitored in real time. Swipe-to-close functionality and fully customizable options make it easy to use the mobile platform.
Vestle offers a demo account and institutional accounts. Other account options include a Mini Account, Islamic Account (Swap Free), and a VIP Account.
What Are the Deposit Options?
CFD traders at Vestle have several deposit options available including e-wallets, debit cards, credit cards and bank wire. Options like Neteller, Skrill, MasterCard, and Visa are available. The withdrawal options include wire transfers and credit cards.
Vestle features a wide range of products including currencies, commodities, indices and shares.
- CFD Currencies include the following: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, NZD/USD and scores of others. In total, there are 90 currency pairs available to traders 24 hours a day for 5.5 days every week. Leverage of 30:1 is available on Forex trading.
- Commodities include gold, natural gas, silver, WTI crude oil, coffee, corn, soybeans, sugar, and platinum. Other commodities include gasoline, heating oil, palladium, cotton and cocoa.
- Indices such as the Australia 200, Europe 50, France 40, Germany 30, Hong Kong 50, India 50, Italy 40, Japan 100, Japan 225, Netherlands 25, Spain 35, Turkey 100, UK100, US 500, US Tech100, and the VIX are available.
- Shares are the most populous category of financial instruments available. These include AstraZeneca, Airbus Group, Bank of America, BHP Billiton, British Telecom, Citigroup, Credit Agricole, Ericcson, Ford, General Electric, Home Depot, Japan Tobacco, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Netflix, Orange, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Siemens, Toshiba, Unilever, Volkswagen, Wynn Resorts and others.
- ETFs include Asia Pacific Ex-Japan, Australia 200 Fund, Emerging Markets, Gold Trust, UK, US Banks, US Biotech, US Technology, US Financials and others.
CFD trading options are available on a wide range of assets at Vestle. CFDs are derivative trading instruments, known as contracts for difference. Traders take a long position or a short position on the underlying financial asset, and derive profits when trades move in their direction.
CFD traders can contact professional and courteous customer support representatives at Vestle in multiple ways. A comprehensive FAQ section is available with trading questions and general FAQs. Further, there is a support center with support representatives at the ready. Telephone numbers are available for technical support, compliance & documentation, and customer service. There are several email addresses available for general queries, customer service, technical, dealing room, partners and affiliates. Customer service is available in multiple countries, with dedicated support telephone numbers. These include Romania, Italy, France and serveral more European countries. All queries are attended to swiftly and professionally.
The Vestle CFD trading is secure. The platform uses 256-bit SSL encryption technology with negative balance protection, and PCI certification. Plus, it is fully regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Security is a top priority at Vestle, and all personal information is protected. The highest encryption systems are in place to prevent third parties from intercepting your data. Customer protection is ensured via Norton Secured, PCI Compliance, and Comodo Secure.
As a CFD trader at Vestle, you will find it quick and easy to navigate between asset categories and options. The menu bar lists each of the options available to you, including: Getting Started, Products, Trading Centre, News and Company information. Each of the available financial products is neatly categorized into 4 broad categories, including currencies, commodities, indices, and shares. The range of trading tools includes an economic calendar, charts and advanced trading signals. The mobile platform offers full compatibility with Android and iOS devices for anytime, anywhere trading.
CFD traders get to enjoy many benefits with Vestle trading options. 90+ currency pairs are available, and dozens of commodities, indices and stocks can be traded instantly. The trading platforms include a mobile platform and a web-based platform – with a total of 600+ tradable instruments available. No download or installation is needed for the web-based platform. 256-bit encryption technology ensures that all your transactions are safe as houses. The trading tools make it easy to enjoy maximum yield from the markets.
- 1-on-1 training with a Trading Coach
- Professional CFD Trading Options
- Wide Range of Currency Pairs (major pairs, minor pairs and exotic pairs)
- Negative Balance Protection
- Mobile trading options (iOS and Android)
- 256-bit encryption technology
- No UK Costumers Allowed
- No MT4 Platform
- Trading Platform Limited to Regulated Jurisdictions Only